Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BP Mariners Top 20 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
19braves77 said:
so 10 extra prospects with maybe only 2 you will be talking about 2 years from now.

Liddi was # 29 on their Top 30 in the 2008 Handbook. People still talk about him.

Halman was # 25 and Peguero was # 27 on their Top 30 in the 2007 Handbook. Ditto.

That's 3 right there.

And, if you want to cross over to other systems, Jesus Montero debuted in the 2007 Handbook at # 21.

Bottom line - the # 21-30 guys are worth buying the Handbook for.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
facebook-like-buton.png

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL

Yea, but I had already knew Montero was somebdoy to watch when they named him the #2 ranked prospect on the GCL Top 20 3 months earlier then their book. Worth it in the earlier years but with 24-7 prospect coverage nowdays. In with the Stop Light game, why else do I need BA ?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
19braves77 said:

Yea, but I had already knew Montero was somebdoy to watch when they named him the #2 ranked prospect on the GCL Top 20 3 months earlier then their book. Worth it in the earlier years but with 24-7 prospect coverage nowdays. In with the Stop Light game, why else do I need BA ?

Know what, I'm done with trying to convince you when we all know you've made up your mind no matter what I say. So by all means, don't buy it. One less competitor for me.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

Know what, I'm done with trying to convince you when we all know you've made up your mind no matter what I say. So by all means, don't buy it. One less competitor for me.

What are you competing for?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
with the internet, theres really no need to buy any paper publication

Until I get an iPad, I can't bring this type of stuff into the bathroom for reading. :) Heck I still look at old BAPH from year's past to see how guys have advanced or declined in the rankings.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
tommyfro21 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
with the internet, theres really no need to buy any paper publication

Until I get an iPad, I can't bring this type of stuff into the bathroom for reading. :) Heck I still look at old BAPH from year's past to see how guys have advanced or declined in the rankings.

true, having one does help me when im on the toilet

Members online

Latest posts