Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool Contests: Win a G/U Base, 2010 Topps Update Hobby Box +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxreport

Oct 18, 2010
So if you know me then you know my "thing" is the unending pursuit of free sports card opportunities - call it a hobby within a hobby. When I come across good card contests I do my best to spread the word about them when time allows.Had a few free moments at work so figured I would do just that. Here are a handful of goodies to that end:

- Topps Blog2010 Topps Chrome Baseball Bounty Card Contest #5. The Prize? A game-used base from the 2002 NL Division Series between the Atlanta Braves and San Francisco Giant. They have some great contests for this Bounty promotion so keep your eyes peeled for them.
- The Cardboard Connection – This time they are giving away a 2010 Topps Update Baseball hobby box. Additionally they are giving away a hobby box of sports cards every week.
- All About CardsRandom Free Football Cards. Win random cool football cards or some unopened packs.

Hope some other folks find this helpful. If you did don't thank me as I'm just the messenger - I found the info on the Hobby Box Report blog.

Members online

Latest posts