Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who wants to make double your money????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
how 'bout jetah's signed high heel?

[ebay]http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-NY-Yankee-Autographed-High-Heel-Shoe-Fundraiser_W0QQitemZ260686946712QQcategoryZ53QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4864151714303832087[/ebay]

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
itsinthegrade said:
Check out this auction. The seller says this item will pass 3rd party authentication or he'll double your money back. I can tell you it will never pass PSA/DNA or JSA.
These isnt one auto real on it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JETER-AROD-MADDUX-B ... 27b6717c33

Best regards!

"THIS WILL PASS ANY AUTHENTICATOR YOU CHOOSE OR DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK"

If you can't back up your own statement and "knowledge", them in the words(and voice) of Ralph Wiggum: "please be quiet".

And no, please no excuses on how the grading companies are idiots and it could "somehow" pass. Just stop.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
What will it cost to have it Authenticated?

$225 + $225 = $450

$225 + Auth. + Shipping back to seller = _____

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
I offered .99 & told him to send me a refund $1.98 & I wont charge him authentication fees. This is what he said:

"why don`t you just stick to your minor league garbage and leave the real collectors alone.i got the piece auto`ed myself at the 2000 all star game with pics of them signing,so your authentication expertise i am sure is only out matched by your iq.don`t you have anything better to do than make bogus bids on stuff,you have just been reported!!"

Best regards!

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Clue me in on which sigs look bad and why??? To me they dont look bad at first glance...... but I dont collect mass produced modern sigs...

If I was interested (which Im not).... Id ask him to post a pic of the ALL Star Game ticket he has from the game.
If he was there and got this ugly "thing" signed, Im sure he has the ticket stub and it should also be signed too.
And some photos of him at the game, wherever it was...

I dont know (and dont care) if these sigs are authentic, but usually someone who fakes sigs does it on an item that has little value unsigned (in case they screw it up).

IMO why would someone fake some of these sigs??? a few of them are dime a dozen mass sig players, that still sign dozens of items a day, everyday.

If you can fake these why not go for the bigger $$ sigs (on ss balls) like DiMaggio, Mantle, Maris, Munson, Clemente, etc. ???

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
itsinthegrade said:
I offered .99 & told him to send me a refund $1.98 & I wont charge him authentication fees. This is what he said:

"why don`t you just stick to your minor league garbage and leave the real collectors alone.i got the piece auto`ed myself at the 2000 all star game with pics of them signing,so your authentication expertise i am sure is only out matched by your iq.don`t you have anything better to do than make bogus bids on stuff,you have just been reported!!"

Best regards!

The guy was spot on. You're an obnoxious idiot. I hope he reports you and you get suspended from Ebay.

No one wants your overpriced *** graded minor league auto crap anyway

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I doubt your run-of-the-mill forger/scammer has the skills of these guys exposed in Operation Bullpen:

http://www.sweetspotnews.com/bullpen2.html

You'd fake the sigs of modern guys to appear you've completed some kind of All-Star board - looks like one that was ripped off from a place where your drop in your ballots at the stadium - then you try to sell it as a multi-signed item piece by all the big names.

fkw said:
Clue me in on which sigs look bad and why??? To me they dont look bad at first glance...... but I dont collect mass produced modern sigs...

If I was interested (which Im not).... Id ask him to post a pic of the ALL Star Game ticket he has from the game.
If he was there and got this ugly "thing" signed, Im sure he has the ticket stub and it should also be signed too.
And some photos of him at the game, wherever it was...

I dont know (and dont care) if these sigs are authentic, but usually someone who fakes sigs does it on an item that has little value unsigned (in case they screw it up).

IMO why would someone fake some of these sigs??? a few of them are dime a dozen mass sig players, that still sign dozens of items a day, everyday.

If you can fake these why not go for the bigger $$ sigs (on ss balls) like DiMaggio, Mantle, Maris, Munson, Clemente, etc. ???

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
JoshHamilton said:
itsinthegrade said:

Best regards!

The guy was spot on. You're an obnoxious idiot. I hope he reports you and you get suspended from Ebay.

No one wants your overpriced *** graded minor league auto crap anyway

Your 100% correct. I wouldnt expect you to afford them.

BEST REGARDS!

Members online

Latest posts