Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Preference Poll: 2 BC value packs vs BC Blaster

What is Your Preference

• 1. 2 Bowman Chrome Value Packs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I was just thinking about the value packs vs the blaster. BTW yes I did have a reaction :oops: I picked up a couple of value packs and no residue on those cards.
The value packs would run $19.84 w/tax vs $21 for the blaster. the blaster does not have the green x-fractors. Both will give you 8 packs to open, but 2 of the value packs will be green x-fractors. Which are you buying if you had the choice of both?

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Rack Pack:

18 Total Base/Prospects Cards from the 6 packs(With the same odds as blasters)
6 Green x-fractors
$1 less expensive

Blaster:

24 Total Base/Prospects Cards from the 8 packs

Rack packs are better any day.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I bought the only 2 value packs they had at my Target down the street. I wouldn't touch a blaster. You are paying $20 for more than likely 24 base cards.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I was given a couple blasters... and I have one last pack left in the second box... with little faith in the fact that I will hit some color... and none that I would hit an auto

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
My wife picked up a blaster for me today and like all the other wax she buys me, of course there was an auto in it. A Scooter Gennett(?) auto, but still an auto. :D

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
ThoseBackPages said:
Green X all day

yup...if you do alot of online trading like me, the retail Orange(TC), Purple, Green and X(TC) ref parallels are like gold. Tons of ppl building those sets.

Members online

Latest posts