Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout Gold Refractor Big Bucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Saw one just ended at $433 tonight.

Does anyone recall what these were going for upon release? Just curious.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not sure about the Gold, but I bought my Orange for $50 when it first released.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

How on earth did you get it for $50? That is insane, lol.

Yeah that had to be some sort of unique situation to get that price... Trout has always sold higher than Grichuk (even at release) and Grichuk oranges were ~$150

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

Yeah that had to be some sort of unique situation to get that price... Trout has always sold higher than Grichuk (even at release) and Grichuk oranges were ~$150

Id love to get a Grichuk Orange

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
And I still say that the buyer of that orange a few weeks back (around $900.00 if I remember) will profit before all is said and done.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
GarkoCollector said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

Id love to get a Grichuk Orange

I bought one for $140 near release, traded it for a Wil Myers Orange Ref which I recently sold for $400.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
He's going to have to light it up to start next season or these prices will look nuts in hindsight. There isn't much room to go up in my opinion.... but i've been wrong before.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Vagrant said:
He's going to have to light it up to start next season or these prices will look nuts in hindsight. There isn't much room to go up in my opinion.... but i've been wrong before.

I'd imagine that this is a $650-$850 card next spring. Trout will top many lists.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
JP, how the hell did you get an orange for fifty bucks? My blue was $55 about a week after release, which I recently card-cashed for $210.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
sheetskout said:
And I still say that the buyer of that orange a few weeks back (around $900.00 if I remember) will profit before all is said and done.

This should be interesting to keep an eye on in light of Jaypers recent orange sale ($860) prior to ST.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts