Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome 1/2 Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cc1

Nov 11, 2010
I've been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to register. I figured I'll start things off by sharing the hits I received from a 1/2 case (6 boxes) of 2010 Bowman Chrome. It's not listed by box, but just overall.

- Simon Castro Prospect Red Ref #/5 Auto Redemption
- Adeinis Hechavarria Gold Ref Auto #/50
- Tyler Chatwood Ref Auto #/500
- T.J. McFarland Ref Auto #/500
- Robbie Erlin Ref Auto #/500
- A.J. Vanegas USA Auto
- Marcus Littlewood USA Auto
- Marc Krauss Auto

- Luke Putkonen Gold Ref #/50
- Francisco Lindor Blue Ref #/150
- Arodys Vizcaino Blue Ref #/150
- Tim Pahuta Blue Ref #/150
- Lance Zawadzki Blue Ref #/150

- Starlin Castro Topps 100 Ref #/499
- Andrew Lambo Topps 100 #/999
- Hank Conger Topps 100 #/999
- Matt Moore Topps 100 #/999
- Julio Teheran Topps 100 #/999
- Josh Lindblow Topps 100 #/999

- As well as a few regular refractors

That's all for now. I may bust the remaining 1/2 of the case in a few days and post my findings.

Later,

Chris

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Just checking because at the shop I go to, the owner sold his last case of BC today to a new customer and the ones we opened before it were all full or colored refractors like yours seems to be, I just thought it was some weird coincidence you bought it there! Nice red redemption by the way.

cc1

Nov 11, 2010
I live quite a ways from Wisconsin. Yeah, I like the red refractor, it was in the first box I opened. Quite funny actually, I've read a few times about people opening a dozen cases and not getting a red refractor and I get one in the first BOX I open. (FYI: This is the first CASE of any kind I have ever bought). Beginners luck I suppose.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Hey man, I sent you a message this morning.

I am collecting Simon Castro redemption autos, and I'm interested in your red refractor redemption as well as the Robbie Erlin refractor auto.

Let me know if they are available, thanks!

cc1

Nov 11, 2010
CORRECTION: Not that it's a big deal, but as I was going through the cards from the 6 box break again, I found another Blue Refractor (Lance Zawadzki).

Brings the refractor count of the 6 boxes to:

1 Red Refractor (Auto)
2 Gold Refractors (1 Auto)
4 Blue Refractors