Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - November 12, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

Holy crap, is there another serious Vinny collector!? Could just be some set collectors duking it out. I only paid a little more than that for the 1/1 when it popped up, so I feel really lucky now.
[ebay:racbfdoz]220693412421[/ebay:racbfdoz]

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

Anyone else get an email from Paypal about Advantage? I got somehow automatically signed up for it and got a $10 coupon for ebay and picked this up last night...

!B8(JDs!EGk~$(KGrHqJ,!i!EzLk6HFG!BM2zYoByYw~~_3.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Anyone else get an email from Paypal about Advantage? I got somehow automatically signed up for it and got a $10 coupon for ebay and picked this up last night...

Well I wish they'd sign me up. Nice use of the coupon! I actually like that Steeler.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks guys. I was a little leery at first but the coupon code worked so I was happy.

Congratulations! You've been automatically enrolled in our new priority service program—PayPal Advantage.

Typically only available to customers who've spent over $5,000 with PayPal in the past 12 months, we're giving you Advantage benefits because you're one of our best.

For the next year, you'll be a step ahead of everyone else with access to special benefits like:
• Priority customer support

• Exclusive events

• Member savings

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

I got the email, but never looked at it :lol: No free coupon for me I guess ::facepalm::

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
deceptikon1978 said:
Slette said:
You're picking up some really nice Steelers lately, Craig!

Thanks Slette! One of my favorites came from you :)

HA - glad to hear it. I did like that card, so it's nice I can still look at it in your sig, and still know it's in a good home!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Did you guys see any of the TTT cards of late? MAN, they are grasping at straws with some of those phrases they use for the patch windows. They need to give it up already.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mstng99tim said:
Did you guys see any of the TTT cards of late? MAN, they are grasping at straws with some of those phrases they use for the patch windows. They need to give it up already.

I'd rather crap my pants and sit in it for a day, than own an Adrian Peterson card with a "Purple Power" cut-out window.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
mstng99tim said:

I'd rather crap my pants and sit in it for a day, than own an Adrian Peterson card with a "Purple Power" cut-out window.
Yeah, some of them are just downright HORRIBLE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Triple-Threads ... 51958034b9

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I've always loved the TTT cards, but do hate some of their windows. Their 2006 edition wasn't bad, but they have gotten progressively worse.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
I've always loved the TTT cards, but do hate some of their windows. Their 2006 edition wasn't bad, but they have gotten progressively worse.
Yeah, they weren't bad the first few years, but it's just getting ridiculous now.

BTW - are you still interested in Lecavalier? :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
Yeah, they weren't bad the first few years, but it's just getting ridiculous now.

BTW - are you still interested in Lecavalier? :lol:
Do you still want Fleury? I expect better production from LeCavalier over the next few weeks.

That really sucks, because I had high hopes for him this season. Sad to see such a great talent constantly hampered by injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online