Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Saturday Morning Thread =====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Art and all those that join in later, its Monday for me! Was kind of nice to have two days off.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just finished sorting 3200 + Red sox into alpha order , not bad for free . coffee -need more coffee :shock:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
tramers said:
just finished sorting 3200 + Red sox into alpha order , not bad for free . coffee -need more coffee :shock:

Barry you are working far to hard this early in the morning!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
also have read two newspapers . Now if they would let me have those @#@#$^& that killed that girl !!
Only reason i'll come to Fla is when i win lottery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 've been to Daytona Beach four times , Orlando once and worked in St Pete / Tampa . To old to have that fun again and WON"T tell family about that past.
Darren ; I'm not that productive outside - hate yard work

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning gentlemen.

this arrived in the mail yesterday (I wasn't going to go for it but it was about to end with no bids at $9.99 so I had to grab it)...

2010BowmanzChromeRedRefractors.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
tramers said:
also have read two newspapers . Now if they would let me have those @#@#$^& that killed that girl !!
Only reason i'll come to Fla is when i win lottery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 've been to Daytona Beach four times , Orlando once and worked in St Pete / Tampa . To old to have that fun again and WON"T tell family about that past.
Darren ; I'm not that productive outside - hate yard work

My wife and I have been following this in the news. I don't understand how anybody could even think about doing something like this. :( I hope she didn't suffer but I hope the ones who did it do. :evil:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
pghbuccos said:
good morning gentlemen.

this arrived in the mail yesterday (I wasn't going to go for it but it was about to end with no bids at $9.99 so I had to grab it)...

2010BowmanzChromeRedRefractors.jpg

Good morning, Dave. Nice pick up at a good price. Now see, Bay in a Mets uni ain't so bad after all. ;)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Dave!

I have been to Florida just once this past summer. Was fun but hot. I have not been following the news so I guess I need to go check and see what happened. Barry I don't mind yard work, but now I do not have a yard to work on.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Been a while since I dropped in. How you guys doin? Been working a lot since I moved to Colorado Springs but it finally paid off with a promotion. I'm starting the new gig on Tuesday in Glenwood Springs and I'm pretty stoked about it.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Trevor, I think I missed your move. Are you still with Enterprise or did you change companies?

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning everyone!

I finally got to see my best friend last night. It had been months since we last hung out.

Today, I'm going to switch from T-Mobile to Verizon and get my new Droid X. Then, my second best friend is throwing a party at her place because I'm home for the weekend. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts