Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

accuracy of auto authenticatprs ie PSA/DNA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
How accurate you think these places are? I am looking into buying some cut autos for some custom cards and was going to have them reslabbed after they are in my card. Also are the cuts they put in cut signature cards authenticated by the same companies?

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I guess I can live with that, I was just gonna see if a bunch of people told me that its about 50/50. Do you all think that they are as accurate with a Babe Ruth as they are a Ryan Howard?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
They have had some brutal errors. Like slabbing a McGwire stamp auto as authentic. Those kind are inexcusable. Any third party authenticator makes mistakes and can't be sure. I guess if you want it slabbed and feel comfortable with it. I'd use them over any other 3rd party group.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Do not trust PSA/DNA. They have made some incredible errors. There is a thread about it here.

Do your homework. Find research materials at the library or online about the subject your are seeking and find a reputable dealer. There are several resource books for HOFers, ***** Leaguers, etc. Compare the autos and make your best, informed decision. Trusting a company that makes such serious errors without doing your own research is just begging to waste your money.

Latest posts