Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shipping question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
SO this is what it states at usps,

Processed, January 10, 2009, 4:06 am, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
Processed, January 08, 2009, 7:00 pm, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 07, 2009

Why do i not have it yet, San Bernardino is 20 minutes away, Should we some movement in 3 days?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
could be worse, remember kovbo's (I think it was kevbo) auto baseball he sold on ebay? That package went around the nation like 48 times hitting the same stops over and over and over again.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:
could be worse, remember kovbo's (I think it was kevbo) auto baseball he sold on ebay? That package went around the nation like 48 times hitting the same stops over and over and over again.

Shoot I hope it doesnt happen with this, at least it insured, it is a Superfractor.:(

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I would give it a few more days, honestly. If it's not there by Saturday, then I would start to wonder where it is.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
brumbach said:
What level of service did you use? Priority or First Class/Parcel Post? I've seen where UPS will hold packages in one spot if they are ahead of schedule for the level of service being used.

Dont know I know it needs to be signed for and insured thats is about all I know.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
So I emailed the post office today, because it still has moved or showed update in 6 days. They said

"I apologize that we do not have any additional information regarding the status of your item. But, complete tracking information is only available for Express Mail items. Services that confirm delivery are designed to be a low cost alternative to full tracking.

Since your item was sent First Class Mail, I will be happy to document this issue."

I am not mad, just worried and a little bit sad, because I have a feeling this is going to end badly.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
Call your local post office. The package is most likely there. This has happened to me a few times when a package was not delivered the day it was put on the truck for delivery. The package goes back to the Post Office and forgoten about. You wont see the package unless you call and show up looking for it.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
F-Topps said:
Call your local post office. The package is most likely there. This has happened to me a few times when a package was not delivered the day it was put on the truck for delivery. The package goes back to the Post Office and forgoten about. You wont see the package unless you call and show up looking for it.

I did they say they cant help. I may stand outside and stop the mail person i have new mail person for about 4-6 months.

I am still hoping for the best on this, I really want this Superfractor.