Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jarrett Parker Elite Autos..el fuego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tuesday can't come soon enough for me.

6614601 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Gold Jarrett Parker 9.5 (9.5, 9, 9.5, 9.5) 10

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jaypers said:
Tuesday can't come soon enough for me.

6614601 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Gold Jarrett Parker 9.5 (9.5, 9, 9.5, 9.5) 10

Nice sig. I wish more parallels of both of them would show up on eBay.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Crazyness..and yet there is a BIN for like $20 on another website that no one has touched... :benson:

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Messier2 said:
Crazyness..and yet there is a BIN for like $20 on another website that no one has touched... :benson:

If its the site I think you are talking about..it's been "touched"... :D

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
RCRX said:
Messier2 said:

If its the site I think you are talking about..it's been "touched"... :D

That's one place...but the other place had 2 @ 16 per. So, since no one wanted them, I took them both.

It's crazy that his prices are still at $40 EACH! lol

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Messier2 said:
Must be a Giants fan AND a U of V fan colliding...

Woah woah woah its U of Va if anything! Come on Messier2. And I dont know why everyone is so crazy about those cards. The kid isnt that good ::facepalm::

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
jwc9p said:
Messier2 said:

Woah woah woah its U of Va if anything! Come on Messier2. And I dont know why everyone is so crazy about those cards. The kid isnt that good ::facepalm::
You follow U of Va baseball? My friend is playing for you guys this year. Name is Mark Podlas. Played ball with him last fall.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
tm decomposer said:
jwc9p said:
Messier2 said:

You follow U of Va baseball? My friend is playing for you guys this year. Name is Mark Podlas. Played ball with him last fall.

I graduated from UVa(NOT U of Va) in '09 and was on the team for my time there. I don't really know all the new guys too well but I am sure I have met Mark in the couple times I have visited this fall. Hopefully he can make an impact in the outfield after they lost a lot of talent to the draft next year.

Latest posts