Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With Nike the new NFL jersey retailer...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
Here is a couple more...

1287462718-U11028.gif
U1889-1287582094.png

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I sincerely hope these are alternate jerseys like the Nike Pro Combats in college. They just look too novelty for an NFL team. It's like something you'd see in a cheap football game like Backbreaker or Blitz, or like the uniforms in a movie like The Replacements. Do they look good? Yes. Do they look like an NFL jersey? No.

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
Im pretty sure these were fan made, but with the route Nike took on the collegiate pro combat uniforms, these would not be too far fetched. I expect them to do a test run similar to what they are doing with Clay Matthews and Jermichael Finley for the Packers.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
dfr52 said:
Are they crime fighters or football payers?
In the daylight, he is Super Bowl champion Drew Brees. By night, he is the Silver Saint, restoring order to the lawless streets of New Orleans. Brees: He'll blow crime away.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
dfr52 said:
Are they crime fighters or football payers?
In the daylight, he is Super Bowl champion Drew Brees. By night, he is the Silver Saint, restoring order to the lawless streets of New Orleans. Brees: He'll blow crime away.

:lol:

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Wow. Those are ugly. I would however buy a patriots jersey to wear around and be captain ******* *********. Jesus.

Reebok has created probably the best jerseys of all time over the past five years. They're stylish, timelelss, and honor the history.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
These are fan made, do you really think this wouldnt be front page sports news if true? Brand licensing would not allow something like this without a huge approval process.

Members online

Latest posts