Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some new mail and a few Jackie Robinson patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I've completely blown my budget lately but some of these cards were to hard to pass up. I got a few of them from board members so thatnks everyone for your help. Enjoy...

RobinsonJackie05SSCBlue.jpg

RobinsonJackie05SSCRed.jpg

GehrigRobinson08PCA.jpg

GehrigRobinson08PCB.jpg

GuerreroOrtizOrdonez08SSCPatch.jpg

JacksMattJeter08SSTriple.jpg

JeterRamirez08SSDual.jpg

SantPeavSabBeck08SSQuad.jpg

RyanJohnson08SSDual.jpg

MorganJoe08SSPatch.jpg

GreenbergHankHOFPlaque.jpg
GallagherAustin07BCGold3.jpg

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
Zang! So you didn't save enough for my awesome Jackie coming in the next couple days? :(

There's always money for Jackie.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Bigfan5 said:
I've completely blown my budget lately but some of these cards were to hard to pass up. I got a few of them from board members so thatnks everyone for your help. Enjoy...

I guess! Great cards, the Jackie patches are exquisite.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
95vr4 said:
383astro said:
Beautiful cards but why is the second one have a red stripe?

from "42"
jackie_robinson_jersey.jpg

thats what I was thinking but the patch on the card looked too thin for the number plate. Probably just me though. Very Very Sweet. I am waiting for a Jackie patch that has a higher print run so I can steal the patch for my custom auto/patch set. I try not to cannabilize cards with a print run of less than 25.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Crazy J-Rob patches...was anyone ever able to explain though why the one red patch wasn't numbered?

No definitive explanation but I have seen others from this set without numbering. I've also had 04 Ultimate patches without numbering as well so it must just be considered an error card. The only question now is if the card is out of 12 or 13?

Thanks for all the comments.

Members online

Latest posts