Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a couple sigs/banners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making a couple banners (2 or 3). One or 2 players per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. If I can not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

Metsfan75

Jan 25, 2009
Id love one of Philip Rivers, Ryan Mathews (In Charger uniform) and Antonio Cromartie (In Charger uniform). Thanks!

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I would love one with Sarasota High School with some of the alum...Doug Million, Bobby Seay, Matt Drews, Greg Blosser, Casey Kelly, Scooter Gennett, Mark Sobolewski, Ian Desmond

I know you can't get all of them on it, but I was just throwing out some of the players

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Metsfan75 said:
Id love one of Philip Rivers, Ryan Mathews (In Charger uniform) and Antonio Cromartie (In Charger uniform). Thanks!

1copy.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I love the Olerud you did for me a while ago. If you have a chance, could you do one with John Olerud and Ricky Romero? Maybe with the early-90's Jays logo behind Olerud and the current logo behind Romero. Thanks!

- R.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
I would love one of John Starks and David Wright.
Or Starks's "the dunk" from may 25th 1993 game 2, and Endy chavez catch from 2006 series game 7 vs cardinals.
joe

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
olerud363 said:
I love the Olerud you did for me a while ago. If you have a chance, could you do one with John Olerud and Ricky Romero? Maybe with the early-90's Jays logo behind Olerud and the current logo behind Romero. Thanks!

- R.

bluejays.jpg

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Kobe and Jeter in the same one?
Each holding the championship from the previus wins.

If not thanks anyway

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts