Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best multiple cards you got from one box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Was wondering how many of you got multiple great cards in a single box and what they were?

For me, it was 2007 EEE which landed me an Austin Jackson auto /25 AND a Bumgarner 1/1 auto.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I the early 90's when Donruss had the Elite Cards, I pulled 4 Elites from a Jumbo box including auto versions of Ripken and Sandberg.

In more current times, a box of SP Authentic that I traded for at a card show delivered a Jordan/Kobe dual auto and a Magic/Kareem/Kobe triple auto/gu. I sold them both because I needed the money a few months later.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Pack war of 1994 Sp Football...My brother in law pulles the Jerry Rice Holoview Red Die-Cut, I pulled the Emmitt Smith!!!!!! I won!!!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
I the early 90's when Donruss had the Elite Cards, I pulled 4 Elites from a Jumbo box including auto versions of Ripken and Sandberg.
In more current times, a box of SP Authentic that I traded for at a card show delivered a Jordan/Kobe dual auto and a Magic/Kareem/Kobe triple auto/gu. I sold them both because I needed the money a few months later.
Maybe I am misreading this but if you pulled the Sanberg and Ripken Elite autographs in the same box that would be quite the trick since Sandberg is a 1991 Elite and Ripken is a 1992 Elite.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Ty Hope said:
Two FULL Alex Gordon cards from 06 Topps. Both sold for $900+ apiece.

dont leave out how you ALMOST left them behind at the shop ;)

This is true! haha

I opened a box BEFORE news of the Gordon broke and almost threw away all the "commons" like I usually do. Brought them home though and saw a thread on Beckett that night about the Gordon. I was like "Really? They're rare? I have TWO of those!" :lol:
Still have a pic:
alexgor.jpg

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
One Jumbo pack of 2010 Bowman yielded these for me

scan0092.jpg

scan0091.jpg

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Back when Collector's Choice had the Gold and Silver signatures (1994), I got a box where every card was either a Gold or Silver sig. No base.

Ended up with Gold Ripken, Griffey, Jordan, every big name was Gold and a few Silvers. Ended up selling the big ones and buying a bunch more boxes! :mrgreen:

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Back in 1987, I decided to blow $12 on a box of 1987-88 Fleer Basketball (in the green box). As it turns out, they produced far fewer of the 1987-88 than they did of the 1986-87. Each pack had 12 cards and 1 sticker, and there were 36 packs to the box, so a total of 432 cards and 36 stickers awaited me.

In the only "perfect" distribution I have ever opened, I ended up with 3 complete 132 card sets and 36 different cards for a 4th set, including a 4th Jordan. I also ended up with 3 complete 11 card sticker sets, with 3 different stickers for a 4th set. The 3 extra stickers: Magic, Jordan, and Bird.

Members online