Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The American League (MLB)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
East:
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Tampa Bay Rays
Baltimore Orioles
Toronto Blue Jays

Central:
Minnesota Twins
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Cleveland Indians
Indianapolis Colts

West:
Texas Rangers
Las Angelas Angles of Anaheim
Seattle Mariners
Las Vegas Burros
Utah Magpies

The WS is held at the new and state-of-the-art MLB Field in Las Vegas, NV.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
The powers that be at MLB have been clamoring for a team in Salt Lake City for quite some time, and the Oakland franchise isn't exactly married to the Bay Area, so this proposal makes sense.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
The powers that be at MLB have been clamoring for a team in Salt Lake City for quite some time, and the Oakland franchise isn't exactly married to the Bay Area, so this proposal makes sense.

I typically makefairly good sense.

I participate in the economies of 4 states, business comes easy to me.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Adamsince1981 said:
East:
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Tampa Bay Rays
Baltimore Orioles
Toronto Blue Jays

Central:
Minnesota Twins
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Cleveland Indians
Indianapolis Colts

West:
Texas Rangers
Las Angelas Angles of Anaheim
Seattle Mariners
Las Vegas Burros
Utah Magpies

The WS is held at the new and state-of-the-art MLB Field in Las Vegas, NV.
:lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I would like to see one of the NL Central teams move to the AL. Either move Milwaukee back to the AL or add an additional team to the NL East and West. The AL could have the Pirates of Astros instead of the Brewers if they wanted. :lol:

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I want to see MLB expansion before I see the playoffs expand. We have three minor teams within a 45 minutes drive of downtown Salt Lake City and at one point last year over a 24 hour period 10,000 plus were at a Bees game, 4,000 plus at a Raptors game, and around 1500 at a Owlz game. That beat the Rays on some nights. Salt Lake could easy fill a 35,000 seat stadium like the Marlins are building.

With football, the church will always have a say so with a team playing on Sundays but I came up with a solution for that if a team like the Bills or Jags were to move to SLC. I would have the SLC team play all the proposed NFL Network games on Thursday for their home schedule along with the Thanksgiving and Christmas games. Also, one or two Monday night games at home. At the most they would only have to play one or two games on Sunday at home.

Members online