Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Good morning.

Slow morning at work again. Not that I'm complaining.

Picked up the 2010 BC Orange for my Zimm rainbow. Just need the Gold yet, haven't seen one show up. And the Super of course.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Joe - can you lock the other MT that is below this one? Or delete this one. Either way.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

last nite I was bored and did all kinds of off searches on Ebay and it actually paid off! I found the 1998 Fleer/Skybox players choice sheet which was a bad listing. Very excited to get it as I only know one other Canseco collector that has it which I referenced for the photo of it in the past. There are 20 players on this sheet so many other player collectors probably looking for it too. Put in work and sometimes it actually gets results!!

it looks like this and is double sided with AL/NL players
playerschoicesheet.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MojoDan said:
Thank you sir.

Helps prevent gumming up the works :)

From now on, if the old MT is still on the front page I'll lock it when the new one is started.

I caught up on some of what I missed yesterday. Thoughts and prayers to everyone's family with health concerns. Hopefully they make speedy recoveries.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
DWright5 said:
Good morning.

Slow morning at work again. Not that I'm complaining.

Picked up the 2010 BC Orange for my Zimm rainbow. Just need the Gold yet, haven't seen one show up. And the Super of course.

Congrats!
Any guesses on what prices the remaining two will command?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Knocked another project off the list yesterday. Only 14 million to go more to go. :lol:

Off to the hardware store to get some shelves for the garage.

Fixed

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
steve-a-reno said:
Anyone else work for a colossal moron??? Just curious.

Oh, and good morning.
yes!!

George - :lol: - Only 14 more before Thanksgiving though

I just know that the minute I get done with Prelims I have about a bajillion projects to due before the Spring semester begins.

Members online

Latest posts