Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Secret Steiner Sports Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
not so secret since Matt sent it over to me today, but the difference I have to call him to get it.
The FF of the FF2010 stands for Family and Friends. The company I used to work for years ago did this ever year at the end of the year.

2010 Steiner Sports Friends & Family Offer – Save Up To 30% - Limited Time Only!
You don’t work for Steiner Sports, but now you can shop like someone who does! Over the next 5 days, I’m extending my personal 30% Off Employee Discount to all of my close friends & family members, to help them with their holiday shopping. In appreciation of your past business with me, I have decided to do the same for you. I consider you to be a part of my “Inner Circle,” and want to offer you an exclusive opportunity to take advantage of this special Friends & Family Discount. This will run Today through Monday, November 22nd. See below for details and to learn about potential restrictions. Reach me direct at 617-999-2870 617-999-2870 with questions or to place an order. Have a great day!

How It Works:

1. Visit www.SteinerSports.com
2. Select The Items of Your Choice
3. Call Matt at 617-999-2870 617-999-2870 to Place Your Order at 30% Off!

Restrictions:
-Items selected must be listed at regular price on website.
-Steiner Sports has the right to deny or not honor 30% (some items may be discounted at a lower percentage)
-Some Items, including Yankee Stadium Demolition Items, & items signed by Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera & Eli Manning may not apply.
-Can not be combined with any other offer.
-Only valid on new orders, can’t be applied to previous orders.
-No discounts/coupons apply
-Only valid when calling Matt direct at 617-999-2870 617-999-2870

***PASS IT ON! There is no need for you to be the only one with the best holiday gifts this year! Feel free to forward this e-mail to your own friends, family & co-workers! There are only 6 days to take advantage…don’t wait!

BEYOND 30%
Check out the following specials, greater than 30% off!

2-Ball Glass Display Case $9.99 (reg $35) 72% off!
Click Here To View

Joe Girardi Hand Signed Baseball $59 (reg $170) 65% off!
Click Here To View

UNC Final Four Floor 6" x 6" Slab (LE/2009) $42 (reg. $119) 65% off
Click Here To View

Joe Morgan Hand Signed Baseball $59 (reg $150) 60% off!
Click Here To View

Pete Rose Hand Signed Baseball $69 (reg $170) 60% off!
Click Here To View

Yogi Berra Hand Signed Baseball $79 (reg $195) 60% off!
Click Here To View

Authentic Yankee Stadium Seatback $99 (reg $250) 60% off!
Click Here To View

Hank Aaron Hand Signed Baseball $149 (reg $370) 60% off!
Click Here To View

-Matt (617-999-2870

Latest posts