Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Topps FAIL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
lol. That's pretty funny but sad at the same time. Happens so often nowadays I have a Topps Fail photobucket album. Thanks for the addition.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Oh that is just too funny! Quality control at its finest! How does something like that even happen?

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Willie Stargell has a very slanted Left Handed auto so it does look a little different than most but I imagine the people doing the printing of those "bat pieces" were most likely from a country that has never heard of Willie Stargell or knew what his signature looked like.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
morgoth said:
Willie Stargell has a very slanted Left Handed auto so it does look a little different than most but I imagine the people doing the printing of those "bat pieces" were most likely from a country that has never heard of Willie Stargell or knew what his signature looked like.
Regardless of who printed these...it's the designer's fault at Topps as he/she created the print files.

I would venture that these are indeed printed in the US, by the way. The pieces however are probably made by the bleeding hands of 7 year-old Indian slave boys.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
more topps garbage, but raise your hand if you have opened this crap? Im betting most people here have!

Members online

Latest posts