Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Felix Wins AL Cy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
King Felix wins the Cy Young!

I think they got it right. His numbers were superior to everyone else. Glad they are looking at wins less and less. Anyone else think so??

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
YES!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

braden

Aug 7, 2008
One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Joe Morgan must be spinning in his grave.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
braden said:
One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Joe Morgan must be spinning in his grave.

Fantastic! Congratulations to the BBWAA for continuing their emergence from the Dark Ages.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
The guy led the league in ERA and innings pitched, with a sub 2.30 ERA I believe.

In his 12 losses, they scored 14 runs.

The guy had an UNREAL season. It's great to see the voters have their collective heads on straight.

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
hail2thevictors said:
The guy led the league in ERA and innings pitched, with a sub 2.30 ERA I believe.

In his 12 losses, they scored 14 runs.

The guy had an UNREAL season. It's great to see the voters have their collective heads on straight.

That's a sick stat, get some O-FFENSE! But as an A's fan, I relate ;)

Members online

Latest posts