Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally, Got my MLB Ticket COllage Project Done, Thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Got the idea in the middle of summer and now it's finally down and put together. Took me a good while to obtain a season ticket stub from all 30 MLB Teams. Got most of the during summer and the last one (Orioles) came in right when school began, but just got around to putting it together last weekend.

Thank you very much to all the board members who helped me with this project!!! and also ebay for a few teams that seemed hard to find.
The majority of these tickets are from 2009/2010 with a few from 2008 and 2007 which is nice since I wanted to keep this as up to date as possible.

Here's a picture of it: It was kind of hard putting all the stubs together since they came in different sizes and such. I might end up refining this more if I get the time/desire (maybe frame it?)
DSC00850.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Good stuff. I want to get a coffee table or something made with all my ticket stubs. I've got one from each stadium, all games I've attended. Missing the ones from stadiums that have opened in the past 2 years, but I have one from every team.

Members online