Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For those that laughed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I really wouldn't have minded holding on to that one for a few years though...it was sweet...I will have to be satisfied with my raw Vladdy for now...

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I was just giving him a hard time :)

I've made plenty of bad purchase decisions, but I try to not to mess up on $200 purchases. I can't afford to be wrong on those very often.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Ive never seen a more boastful guy in my existence

I wouldn't have even commented, except for all those that commented negatively on the purchase.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Krom said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Ive never seen a more boastful guy in my existence
Yeah that is the greatest Jeter card in the world hands down.
I didn't say best card, I would rather have the 2009 SP BUYBACK...I said best insert(and was referring to 90s inserts), and besides whenever anyone says BEST, it is always just an opinion...

... as far as I am concerned, I don't know of any I would rather have both for aestetics and rarity...not even the crusade.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I lose on several, no problem acknowledging that...but in that particular case, it wasn't even the same card. I also bought and still have another BGS 9 for $170 too....but nice try....I have bought and sold so many Halladay rookies that I am WAY up on those.

My biggest mistake to date is buying an 2001 Ultimate Ichiro for $1200, selling for $2200, and was just recently outbid with a $3500 offer.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
There are a few people on here who flip cards..

When you see a BIN too low, pounce on it.. Then you too can flip

Recently I saw Felix Hernandez patch that someone on here bought for $450 sell for over $800. .

Or an Ichiro Patch that they bought for $1000, last time I looked it was over $1300..

If you take a gamble, you can win.. and hopefully the winners will outweigh the losers..

Have a great day and scour EBAY!! :D

Members online