Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning everyone

From the desk of George

2010 MT Secret Santa

***Reminder: Shipping happens in 2 Weeks***

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

congrats on the logo!

Im still waiting on my purchases to arrive.. maybe by Saturday but I think the last one won't be until sometime early next week.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Good morning,

Thanks to the checkoutmycards website which I didn't know before reading the thread below, scored myself a couple of Chris Young cards including a 1/1 which I needed. :D

So how are you all?

I've been drinking champagne for the past 2 hours... seriously. One of our work colleagues is leaving at the end of the day and we've been drinking champagne (her treat). I'm kind of tipsy but enjoying the rest of my afternoon at work! :lol:

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Good Morning, My son decided to hit the sack at 6 last night and it was ok. He played like a maniac all day, but he woke up at 8 and would not go back to sleep and finally passed out at 2:45 am. I offered him money, toys and to let him beat me up all day today and nothing worked. I am beat right now and he woke up 30 minutes ago....

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good for you Dave. I am going to mail the cards early too I think, unless another deal comes through today.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope eveyone has a great day.

Scott- Congrats on the Logoman

Rob- Sounds like a long night.

Dom- Congrats on some new Chris Young pick ups. That auction is pretty funny. I would say the seller definitely does not know that there are 2 Chris Youngs.

I am waiting on last SS card to arrive. Evidently the seller took his sweet time mailing it out. I will be shipping early because I will be in Cincinnati Dec 2-4 for Redsfest.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
Wait, we're doing a secret santa??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Depends on who you talk to really. Jeff has his own name for SS that is all together different :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts