Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to the Upper Deck Rewards site??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
The site was supposed to be closing sometime this month and points would be turned into some kind of % off of stuff in the UD store. They had a bunch of items listed and I was waiting to use the points I had towards at least a box or something. The site was supposedly being shut down for some repairs in December, and come back on December 27 or something close to that. Now, when you go to the site, nothing at all comes up and the site cant be found. What gives??

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you are unable to access the site, it must be gone now and you'll have to wait for your email to see how little money your points are worth when converted to UD Store cents.

Glad I won my retail goudey box in a december auction, blowing just about all of my points but figuring I'd rather have a box of cards than cents I won't use in the UD store.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I've got a retail box of heroes coming.
I was on there yesterday to check everything out and it said that it was closing January 31st.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts