Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To anyone that was PMing me about my bowman chrome break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
There are about 50 PM's that I don't have time to get back to right now so I am hoping most of you will see this. Some of you already know but my 5 month old was in the hospital for the past week with Pneumonia. She was in a lot of trouble for a while but is now doing much better and should be out in the next day or so. My wife and I have been with her pretty much the entire time. I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them or anything like that. I will get back to everyone in a couple of days. I don't owe anyone money or anything, I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring their messages.

Thanks, Bryan

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
that really sucks to hear, but I'm happy to hear she's doing better. I hope for a real quick recovery! Don't worry about anything except her, I have a 7 month old girl and she's means everything to me. I don't want to imagine anything happening to her and dread the day when she gets her 1st cold or anything like that,
Dan

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
My Red just came, and I was wondering about the Blue Ref I was getting from you.

No hurry, hope your daughter is doing well.

I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old. I understand exactly what you're going through.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I didn't PM you about your break, I'm just sorry to hear about your daughter. Life happens and is more important than cards. Glad to hear she is doing better and should be able to come home soon. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good to hear she's doing better!! That's the most important part!!

Take all the time you need to be with your family, you'll get back to our PM's at a more appropriate time

Members online

Latest posts