Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally! Some Topps Update Blasters at Target!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Went shopping for a few things this morning. Nothing new, pulled three Series Two Topps packs from the drop box--feed the addiction, I guess--and went about my business. Checked out, and as I was leaving, the woman who does the card set was there taking out old stuff, an putting in new. Actually, she was just getting started. So I went to Culver's for some lunch, and went back to see what she had out. She had Update Blasters, but there were some with the two packs of Throwback cards, and some without. (the ones with have the yellow on the box, just like Series 1 & 2) So if you hunt for the exclusive stuff, take a look beofre you buy. I bought one Blaster. Makes me wonder how rare or what type of print run these Target ones have, since they seem to disappear fast, while every Blaster at Wal-Mart has the Black Background packs. Just wonderin'...

Remember those packs of Topps 2? I pulled an auto! Everth Cabrera. Odds are Group A 1:14,500, Group B 1:1,725 and Group C 1:1,100. Crazy, but it happens. (rarely to me, and not a big time auto, but nice to see!)

From the Blaster I pulled Throwback cards of: Pujols AS (yay!) Wilson Ramos Rookie, Jason Bay, Andruw Jones (I know there are guys out there who would need those for their PC) JA Happ, Troy Glaus, Alex Gonzalez, Danny Worth, Josh Tomlin, Ryan Ludwick, and Billy Wagner--three Braves! Peter Bourjors Gold, and one Million card giveaway, other inserts, and a Jim Thome base-my first in a Twins uni. Did pull my second Danny Valencia rookie, but I am hot to pull (or trade for--hint, hint) the variations of Danny Valencia.

Guess I'll have to go back later to see what else she set out before the Searchers get there and feel up the Bowman Chrome Rack packs. (and everyhting else.) I'll get some scans up when I can. My computer and scanner aren't speaking to each other for some reason.

Members online

Latest posts