Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Searches & enjoyable Results...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I'm looking for some 2009 UD Black Basketball (for ***** and giggles -- seems like Black buyers hate shipping to Canada)

Anyways:

Who scans a card and decides that this should be the Front Image? [ebay:2l1rxxap]120647024322[/ebay:2l1rxxap]

I'm pretty sure the other side as your featured image might get you some extra buckz.

This guy also has a bunch of Black base ending in 9 hours with almost no bids: http://shop.ebay.com/bigbird1125/m.html

If I were american I'd be throwing down some 1.94 bids.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Best.
Three.
CLR.
Patch.
EVER.

[ebay:1nwbhm3o]300493674425[/ebay:1nwbhm3o]

I'm sure there are a lot of people looking for deals on Friday night, so post the stuff you have no intention on buying! The Eli/Peyton card will be interesting to follow...

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
pigskincardboard said:
Best.
Three.
CLR.
Patch.
EVER.

[ebay:3b4tpm3j]300493674425[/ebay:3b4tpm3j]

I'm sure there are a lot of people looking for deals on Friday night, so post the stuff you have no intention on buying! The Eli/Peyton card will be interesting to follow...

I don't get the manufactured flag patches.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
kdailey4315 said:
pigskincardboard said:
Best.
Three.
CLR.
Patch.
EVER.

[ebay:2xnz2n9h]300493674425[/ebay:2xnz2n9h]

I don't get the manufactured flag patches.

As a base card, I think they're awesome. I woudln't pay more than 3.50 for oen though.

I realized that browsing ebay for stuff you don't collect is like starting collecting all over again. I know my baseball and football but looking at the guys you can get in hockey and basketball for $20 is crazy.

I think Deron Williams is the best point guard in the league (Paul's health issues knock him into pretty much a tie with williams) and his cards are DIRT cheap.

Members online

Latest posts