Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Halloween Contest - When do items ship?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Just curious about when the items will ship for the people that won. I am in no rush to receive the card I won, but was just curious.

Thanks

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
prospectorgems said:
Just curious about when the items will ship for the people that won. I am in no rush to receive the card I won, but was just curious.

Thanks

im pretty sure they were all redemption codes that were sent to you via email. but i could be wrong.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Never, The people who got tricked really won the cards. It was a make up for the really bad April fools joke they did. What did you "win" so incase it comes to me, Can let ya know what you didnt get.

potvin48

Sep 8, 2008
Any updates on this? I haven't received anything that I won yet. Not in a rush by any means, as these were prizes and I am happy to have won at least one prize, but still wondering when we might expect them?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I'm still waiting for someone to contact me about my shipping address. Zip needed to be added and was told someone would contact me before shipping. Guess they haven't shipped yet.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
cgilmo said:
lots has shipped already

some hasn't

All should be sent out by the weeks end.

Hey, I still haven't heard or seen anything on this. Has everything shipped already? I haven't been contacted about correcting my address. Any info would be great. Thanks Happy Holidays!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
jbrown said:
cgilmo said:
lots has shipped already

some hasn't

Hey, I still haven't heard or seen anything on this. Has everything shipped already? I haven't been contacted about correcting my address. Any info would be great. Thanks Happy Holidays!

Me neither. I am still waiting, too, so you are not alone. I think it is someone else sending out, not Chris. That's what I think, anyways. It's so hard to be patient when so many others got theirs... does that make me a bad person? :(

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
RandomH said:
Maybe it said you guys won, but someone entered in their addy before yours?

Could be true. WHen I checked that thread Chris had that said "Click here to see if you won anything..." it still said I had won a Panini Black Box.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
gwynn5453l4u said:
jbrown said:
cgilmo said:
lots has shipped already

some hasn't

Me neither. I am still waiting, too, so you are not alone. I think it is someone else sending out, not Chris. That's what I think, anyways. It's so hard to be patient when so many others got theirs... does that make me a bad person? :(

I haven't heard either but I live in Canada, things always take a little longer to get up here.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm still waiting on the three things (2 cards and a $10 ebay certificate), so you guys aren't alone. It's no big deal though - they get here when they get here.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I'm also waiting on a redemption, but haven't gotten the code emailed, or anything in the mail.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
cgilmo said:
most people should have the stuff

the rest of you will be getting it after Christmas

sorry for the delay, I have been shipping out stuff in spare time.

Thanks Chris, I actually got mine in the mail today. Thanks again for the great contest and this awesome site!!

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
gwynn5453l4u said:
RandomH said:
Maybe it said you guys won, but someone entered in their addy before yours?

Could be true. WHen I checked that thread Chris had that said "Click here to see if you won anything..." it still said I had won a Panini Black Box.

I won a black box as well. And got confirmation too. Thanks for the update.

Members online

Latest posts