Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Refractor Errors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Tried to search for this, but I have a few 2010 Bowman Chrome that are stated as refractors under the card number, but don't refract. How common are these?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hmm... I now have something to look for...

I found 3... I have busted about 3 blasters worth, and don't have everything in front of me.

Carlos Beltran
Jhoulys Chacin
Kenshin Kawakami.

So I don't think they are THAT rare, but maybe a player collector might want one.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
TBTwinsFan said:

I found 3... I have busted about 3 blasters worth, and don't have everything in front of me.

Carlos Beltran
Jhoulys Chacin
Kenshin Kawakami.

So I don't think they are THAT rare, but maybe a player collector might want one.

Well, one of them is Mauer if you're interested... :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
stangy24 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Carlos Beltran
Jhoulys Chacin
Kenshin Kawakami.

Well, one of them is Mauer if you're interested... :lol:

Haha sure I will take it lol

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I have about ten of these - not sure what to do with them. Clearly they aren't refractors, but will the refractor designation make them unsuitable for sale as a base or inclusion in a team set?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
tribefan26 said:
I have about ten of these - not sure what to do with them. Clearly they aren't refractors, but will the refractor designation make them unsuitable for sale as a base or inclusion in a team set?

Well, if you list right, anything can be sold. It would be easier to sell these on FCB than ebay...

I don't think if a team collector is going to buy them, it would matter all that much. That's just personally

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Guess I'll have to check for a Zimmerman now.

If anyone finds one, I'll take it off your hands.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
TGutta said:
I think I have 4-5 of them. All of the ones that I have I'm pretty sure were pulled from the value packs. Could be in all retail though, so not too sure.

I pulled some of mine in hobby boxes

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
tribefan26 said:
TGutta said:
I think I have 4-5 of them. All of the ones that I have I'm pretty sure were pulled from the value packs. Could be in all retail though, so not too sure.

I pulled some of mine in hobby boxes

All of mine are from blasters. I haven't found any on ebay, I might put the Sizemore up just to see what happens.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I have the following - player colectors PM me.

Howard Kendrick
Ryan Doumit
Cole Hamels
Denard Span
Neftali Perez
Matt Cain
Carlos Beltran
Jason Bay
Austin Jackson
Andy Oliver
Lance Zawadski

Members online