Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheap 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Hi I would like to buy a nice 1/1 for a cheap price i am only 12 and would really like to get a nice one please help

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Users under the age of 14 are welcome on FCB. However, if a user is under the age of 14, they will need to provide the administrators at FCB a parental letter of consent before joining this message board. This is in accordance with federal regulations. If the staff at FCB is notified that any member is under 14, and that said member does not have a letter of consent by their parents, the member's account will be suspended. If the member can provide a letter of consent from their parents, at that time, their account will be reinstated.

Mods, Was this already done?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
TBTwinsFan said:
sscards1234 said:
i think i already have a letter

Not trying to be THAT guy, but check ebay, or the transactions forums (if the mods have ok'd all of this) to find one.
or make a post on the transaction board, i bet you will get more responces there

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
TBTwinsFan said:
sscards1234 said:

Not trying to be THAT guy, but check ebay, or the transactions forums (if the mods have ok'd all of this) to find one.

He's in a tough spot because IF he is really 12, he cant use eBay/Paypal and I highly doubt anyone here would sell him anything knowing that

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
HPC said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sscards1234 said:

He's in a tough spot because IF he is really 12, he cant use eBay/Paypal and I highly doubt anyone here would sell him anything knowing that

That's true.

I was 14 a couple of years ago and 16 now, and my parents just send the paypal.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure "Nice and Cheap" go together when it comes to 1/1's.

If you don't have any 1/1's and would like to get one cheap - there is some stuff I'm sure you can get on here or ebay.
Maybe look into something like Moments & Milestones - sure you can get something of you're favorite team or player from that set. Not going to be anything amazing (aesthetically or value-wise) but it would provide you with an affordable 1/1.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Firebirds11 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
HPC said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sscards1234 said:

That's true.

I was 14 a couple of years ago and 16 now, and my parents just send the paypal.

I was 14 a couple of years ago too lol.

I have my own paypal, and as of last week, an ebay account. Sometimes my parents help with shipping, but otherwise I am on my own.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
rymflaherty said:
Not sure "Nice and Cheap" go together when it comes to 1/1's.

If you don't have any 1/1's and would like to get one cheap - there is some stuff I'm sure you can get on here or ebay.
Maybe look into something like Moments & Milestones - sure you can get something of you're favorite team or player from that set. Not going to be anything amazing (aesthetically or value-wise) but it would provide you with an affordable 1/1.

Or a cheap printing plate from your favorite team. Many can be had at $5-$10. Granted, you won't get a monster name for that price, but a 1/1 is a 1/1

Members online

Latest posts