Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FYI AFL Championship Game on MLB Network 3PM EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I was surprised to see Lombardozzi in there... granted I don't follow the AFL, but I do like the kid. After I get a handle on my collection, I am going to put a nice player stash together of him.

His dad is cool too, but I am biased there :D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good game after the first.

This is the first minor league game that I have ever watched, TV or live...

There was some stuff on a connections channel, but I don't think it was live... and I am not counting independant.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Opposite field base hit by Harper in his first televised pro AB on the first pitch, go-ahead run scores. :mrgreen:

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Someone needs to beat the guy with the annoying voice who keeps yelling "Oh Yeah Boy". Did not know Flavor Flav was a baseball fan.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
brianga26 said:
Do you guys hear the crazy lady in the background? she is at all Scottsdale games.. She yells random crap.. its kind of sad/funny

The lady or Flavor Flav immitator?

I know a girl like that who is at Gopher games and likes yelling "LET'S GET PHILTHY!!!!" (guy's first name is Phil that she is talking about)

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
she is a season ticket holder for the Dbacks, and then also for the AFL, at Scottsdale.. she follows the team and yells random stuff.. its funny

Members online

Latest posts