Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Checkoutmycards.com....interesting idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I am searching this website checkoutmycards.com.

It is quite interesting....You can buy cards and instead of having them shipped to you, you can relist them at a higher amount I would guess. This is really a great idea for a prospector.....This basically eliminates step 2 of the transaction of actually sending a card you purchased to the buyer after making a profit...everything is handled digitally and I suppose the card stays on the site until someone actually wants it physically....

Still, the fee structure of 20 % may be a bit high for actually cashing out? Any thoughts on this site? Did a board member create it?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If you go on FCB's youtube, they have an interview with the guy that started it. IDK if Gilmore was doing the interview or not.

I don't think he is a member, but I could be wrong

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Yes it is a good idea. The prices on prospect autos seem to be similar to most on ebay and you can find deals sometimes. COMC will probably save you a lot of shipping fees if you do the 50 cards for $15 deal. If you do not like the fees have the items sent to you rather then sell on there. I've been picking up some 2010 elite autos for pretty good prices. The website was not created by a board member.

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
On the site now as a seller for over 2 years. It's grown by leaps and bounds and I nearly never sell on ebay anymore. Love it!

Members online