Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Selling Question:

How Bad Did I Screw Up?

• Immense Screw Up! You lose a lot of money!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
How important do you think the "Catagory" is when you list? The reason I ask is I just listed a bunch of cards (low dollar cards) and I just clicked "sell a similar item" for every one, and I noticed about 10 cards in that they were all under the "Football" catagory, and they were all baseball and basketball cards. Personally I never even use that catagory function when I search, but I would imagine I am losing a few looks by forgetting (then refusing) to change the catagory. What do you think? How bad did I screw up? :oops:

**My cards are so low-end, that I understand that it's a mute point ($1.04 compared to $0.99) , but what do you think in general, even for high dollar cards?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
The key here is 'low' dollar cards. The category doesn't really matter, people who are searching for that particular item will be able to find it as long as the title is ok.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Joshua.Roundtree said:
The key here is 'low' dollar cards. The category doesn't really matter, people who are searching for that particular item will be able to find it as long as the title is ok.
That makes sense...the title is ultimately the most important!

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I do the same thing with the sell similar deal. I don't think it matters, pretty much every buyers is looking for something specific and will find it in a search.

Members online

Latest posts