Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***Game Day Thread*** RAIDERS Vs. STEELERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
bondofan38 said:
Sadly I wont be watching the game i have a family thing i have to do. I will be cathing updates on my phone though. GO RAIDERS.

That sucks Bondofan, won't be the same without you here. Family always comes first though and i hope you have a great day with them.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Argghhh, still haven't slept yet from last night, been too excited about today :lol: . First i have the big Raiders game, then later this afternoon my Hometown Calgary Stampeders are playing the CFL West finals and if they win they head to the Grey Cup :p

So yeah, been too excited to sleep ::facepalm::

Gonna try to get a couple hours though before the game starts, talk to ya all then :D

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Time to send the "fair weather Raders Nationers back to retirement" :D To the others GL it will be a good game

76685_177465205601012_100000126017668_672307_2253566_n.jpg

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
G $MONEY$ said:
bondofan38 said:
Sadly I wont be watching the game i have a family thing i have to do. I will be cathing updates on my phone though. GO RAIDERS.

That sucks Bondofan, won't be the same without you here. Family always comes first though and i hope you have a great day with them.
Hopefully ill be back before the end but i think this will be a great game and if Miller is able to play he could be the difference. Hopefully they can limit the stupid penalties and turnovers.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'll be tuning into this one...one of the musts living in a Steelers house. I of course will be pulling for Oakland. Let's see if Jacoby Ford can show last game wasn't a fluke. Louis Murphy is also back, and I've always like him. If I remember correctly, he terrorized the Steelers their last meeting.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Well G looks like ill be here with you through the first half anyway. thanks to my sister not being on time for anything the family lunch got delayed.

Members online

Latest posts