Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting a new mini-collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This goes hand in hand with my modern-day Gophers collection, but I am going to pick up cards of legendary Gopher coach, Dick Siebert. He has some stuff in the 40's, some photographs, and I never buy stubs of events that I haven't gone too, but I will try to get some stubs from when he coached...

I plan on making my first score on a must have item tomorrow, and then not again until after the December card show that I am attending.

EDIT: If anyone can give me a list of original cards he has. I want those first, then I am doing reprints afterwords.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
TBTwinsFan said:
This goes hand in hand with my modern-day Gophers collection, but I am going to pick up cards of legendary Gopher coach, Dick Siebert. He has some stuff in the 40's, some photographs, and I never buy stubs of events that I haven't gone too, but I will try to get some stubs from when he coached...

I plan on making my first score on a must have item tomorrow, and then not again until after the December card show that I am attending.

EDIT: If anyone can give me a list of original cards he has. I want those first, then I am doing reprints afterwords.

good luck on the collection !

http://beta.beckett.com/NavView/Nav.asp ... %20Siebert

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
The 1940 R335 (PlayBall) will be common and easy to locate, same with the 1941 R330 (DoublePlay)

The 1939 Father and Son Shoes is very rare and will be somewhat pricey, and may take 10 years to locate one...if your lucky.
The A's team issues will be tough too, but cheap if you locate one (book value is $6 EX)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
fkw said:
The 1940 R335 (PlayBall) will be common and easy to locate, same with the 1941 R330 (DoublePlay)

The 1939 Father and Son Shoes is very rare and will be somewhat pricey, and may take 10 years to locate one...if your lucky.
The A's team issues will be tough too, but cheap if you locate one (book value is $6 EX)

Ahh. I see there are some 1940's on Ebay, and I figured the Father and Son Shoes would be tough to locate...

I am still going to try, and I also need his book, which is pretty cheap, as many autographs as I can get (PSA or JSA cert), the stadium opening program and stubb (if there is one...), and I might try to go to the field for re-modeling so I can try to get a piece of the stadium itself.

Members online