Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Black Friday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Is blowout the main site to celebrate this holiday?

or do they all do something to celebrate?

It just happens to land on payday

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
If you don't mind sitting at your computer hitting refresh all day, along with pages not loading, then yes.

Seriously though, if you are uber patient with that type of thing, you can score one or two good deals on boxes. Just note you'll be competing with the rest of the world.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
bozemanbreaker said:
If you don't mind sitting at your computer hitting refresh all day, along with pages not loading, then yes.

Seriously though, if you are uber patient with that type of thing, you can score one or two good deals on boxes. Just note you'll be competing with the rest of the world.

Well I do have the day off :)

I kinda remember the best deals last year being cases of UD documentry for $11

Which when you think about it is about $10 more then they are worth!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
js0000001 said:
bozemanbreaker said:

Well I do have the day off :)

I kinda remember the best deals last year being cases of UD documentry for $11

Which when you think about it is about $10 more then they are worth!

I was one of the lucky ones that got 2 boxes of Legendary Cuts at $11.26 per.... and I lost money on them. ::facepalm::

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
P_Manning 18 said:
I was one of the lucky ones that got 2 boxes of Legendary Cuts at $11.26 per.... and I lost money on them. ::facepalm::

Sorry for your misfortune, but this made me chuckle.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
What we need is a bunch of sites jumping on the bandwagon or copycat style

If your gonna sit in front of the computer all day you might as well refresh three or four pages looking for steals

Members online

Latest posts