Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Warped Bowman Chrome Auto's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Interested in hearing feedback. I bought a ton of the 2010 chrome auto's and just going through and opening all of the packages I have of them. One lot of them came badly warped. When I saw warped I mean a rounded bend going from the top to bottom of the card. Is this normal. How much would it affect the value/gradability of the cards. Should I send them back for a refund. Many are colored refractors. Will being housed in top loaders take care of the bending?

What would you do in this situation? How should I proceed?

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
topprospectalert said:
Interested in hearing feedback. I bought a ton of the 2010 chrome auto's and just going through and opening all of the packages I have of them. One lot of them came badly warped. When I saw warped I mean a rounded bend going from the top to bottom of the card. Is this normal. How much would it affect the value/gradability of the cards. Should I send them back for a refund. Many are colored refractors. Will being housed in top loaders take care of the bending?

What would you do in this situation? How should I proceed?
I've noticed it more than usual the past two years. I put them in top loaders, place them on a table and then stack books on top of them (can be anything with weight of course) - usually does the trick after a couple weeks.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Its pretty common and wont affect grading at all. Once there in the case or bgs sleeve they will stay straight

Members online

Latest posts