Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning everyone

George will be ustreaming at 8 am cst today for those interested.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

up even earlier than usual as the bus has been showing up by 7:15 now for my youngest and we haven't been prepared. We will be today though! I hope its the weather but I don't think it is.. I've been having a strange pain in my neck/down my left arm since yesterday. If this keeps up I will have to go see a doctor cause its uncomfortable and really affected what little sleep I get last nite.

Got a couple cards in yesterday waiting for a few more and then I can finally scan what I've picked up.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:

up even earlier than usual as the bus has been showing up by 7:15 now for my youngest and we haven't been prepared. We will be today though! I hope its the weather but I don't think it is.. I've been having a strange pain in my neck/down my left arm since yesterday. If this keeps up I will have to go see a doctor cause its uncomfortable and really affected what little sleep I get last nite.

Got a couple cards in yesterday waiting for a few more and then I can finally scan what I've picked up.

Sounds like a pinched nerve. I've had it once and it sucks. If thats what it is and the pain isn't severe, it usually goes away with time. You may be out of line too. A trip to the chiropractor may help.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning all. Got a few inches of snow yesterday, so this morning I get to go out and rty out the new snowblower. :cool:

Snowblowers are fun! I remember when I lived in Montana and I'd be home snowed in; my dad let me use the snowblower for the driveway and paths. Had a blast as a kid.
Even as an adult it should still be fun!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Just realized that I surpassed my 1,000 post! :D

The girls are off to Grammy's a day early so Anne and I can have a night alone before we head up for Thanksgiving. (cue the **** music).

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Won another Bruce Campbell auto :D
I"d have every auto ever produced of him if it weren't for the damn Razor celebrity parallels. (/25, /5, etc.) Screw those.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
MT'ers....

I have a couple of dilema's that I could use some help on.

First, is there anyone that is going to be on Blowout Friday for their deals? I am going to be @ my mother-in-laws where she doesn't have a computer.
I am looking for a particular product. If anyone can help please PM me and I will give you the details.

Secondly, my player collections are drying up. My Dave Kingman and Rob Dibble collections are over 90% complete so finding the last few cards is a challenge.
My Jim Rice collection, although it's my top priority, is slowing down due to lack of releases. I just stated my Dave Parker collection which is going great.
But like everything else, I need more! :D

I am considering two players that I have always had a fondness for.

Jay Buhner and Billy Wagner.

My question to you is, which player would I encounter the least amount of collectors vying for their cards?

Thoughts?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i hate Wagner, but always liked Buhner. so you know my vote :)

plus, his '88 Score Glossy and '88 Donruss rookies are pretty hard to find high grade copies of

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ty Hope said:
1st4040 said:

Sounds like a pinched nerve. I've had it once and it sucks. If thats what it is and the pain isn't severe, it usually goes away with time. You may be out of line too. A trip to the chiropractor may help.

Wish it was that simple... this is the lingering and forever nagging effects of breaking my neck earlier this year. its just a new pain than what Im used to and its really bothering me in an irritating way.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:
Ty Hope said:
1st4040 said:

Wish it was that simple... this is the lingering and forever nagging effects of breaking my neck earlier this year. its just a new pain than what Im used to and its really bothering me in an irritating way.

Only way to be 100% sure would be an MRI. Hope everything turns out OK.

Members online

Latest posts