Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vince Young not allowed in the Titans Facility?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
This makes me sad. If he's being a disruption, then he should be asked to leave. But if he's just being a good teammate and talking to medical trainers, then this is BS.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
I wonder if he tossed his shoulder pads to the parking lot attendant on the way out.
Also, how long before his mom gets involved?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
VY is great for beating usc
If he's great because of something he did in the past, may you get hit in the face with baseball's for the rest of your life.

Isn't there a bridge you can drive off of? Or at least jump off of?

Most trolls live under bridges, but I'd rather see you in a different light.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
200lbhockeyplayer said:
miguelcabrera said:
If he's great because of something he did in the past, may you get hit in the face with baseball's for the rest of your life.

dude, wow, relax

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
200lbhockeyplayer said:
miguelcabrera said:

i love VY for beating USC cuz i hate usc. yeh a bunch of bridges i could jump/drive off of, but im not suicidal. ill let you know if i change my mind though.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
i love VY for beating USC cuz i hate usc. yeh a bunch of bridges i could jump/drive off of, but im not suicidal. ill let you know if i change my mind though.
Being a human bed sheet stain, I'm actually shocked you aren't suicidal. Truly shocked, oh well...winter is just starting, your views may change in the coming months.

Have you looked into it?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
200lbhockeyplayer said:
miguelcabrera said:
Being a human bed sheet stain, I'm actually shocked you aren't suicidal. Truly shocked, oh well...winter is just starting, your views may change in the coming months.

Have you looked into it?

Nah, never looked into it to be honest. Winter is starting which sucks, as I hate the snow, but got the celts to keep me going, so I'm not sure if I will be experimenting with it this winter. maybe next? have you looked into it at all?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
Nah, never looked into it to be honest. Winter is starting which sucks, as I hate the snow, but got the celts to keep me going, so I'm not sure if I will be experimenting with it this winter. maybe next? have you looked into it at all?
I'm currently studying up on various methods of homicide.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
200lbhockeyplayer said:
miguelcabrera said:
I'm currently studying up on various methods of homicide.

mmmm nice. i live near the uburger on comm ave. let me know when your here.

Members online

Latest posts