Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Addition Made to Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pushed back to January (is it still a 2010 product?), but new hits added.

2010 Bowman Platinum Baseball / Now Includes 4 AUTOGRAPHS!

BOWMAN PLATINUM BASEBALL GETS BONUS HIT

Topps is pleased to announce that the upcoming 2010 Bowman Platinum Baseball will include an additional autograph per hobby box than originally solicited. Each hobby box will now include 4 Autographs (1 Autographed Relic & 3 Autographs). To ensure this bonus autograph, Platinum will have a revised hobby release date of January 7th.

The additional hit, which will be in the form of a redemption card, will be inserted as a box loader and will feature 11 new subjects including Atlanta Braves top prospect, Freddie Freeman.

The following subjects, which will be revealed once collectors have entered the redemption card’s code online, can be found as Refractor Autographs, Green Refractor Autographs, Blue Refractor Autographs, Red Refractor Autographs, Superfractor Autographs and Printing Plate Autographs.

Freddie Freeman

Gorkys Hernandez

Graham Hicks

Lonnie Chisenhall

J.D. Martinez

Jarrod Parker

Josh Lindblom

Chris Archer

Javier Rodriguez

Mauricio Robles

Kyle Wieland

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I wonder if Draft and Bowman Sterling will be pushed back now.

Platinum was coming out before both of them

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
All In Cards said:
I wonder if Draft and Bowman Sterling will be pushed back now.

Platinum was coming out before both of them

Doubtful on Draft. It needs no additional push to help sell. Sterling, maybe.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
More redemptions.

Topps better look into placing some Google ad boxes on their redemption link. Talk about a great way to monetize these silly "upgrades."

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I have to ask. With that list of names, would people have preferred the set was without them but not pushed back?

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
most of these guys are 5 dollar autos. this product is going to end up like topps platinum in football.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I was picking apart the Platinum checklist a few days ago and this one had me scratching my head:

#52 - Fluer Hernandez

Anyone know who that is? Anyone have an updated checklist? Since it's part of the base card list (veterans and rookies), my best guess as to who they meant was either Felix or Fernando Hernandez(?)

Latest posts