Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BP Nationals Top 20 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Wow Marrero at #14...how quickly he's fallen in 2 years! Glad Burgess is still on there. I am desperately hoping for a breakout year next year from him. Please Michael I'm begging you!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
sigma_chi said:
Wow Marrero at #14...how quickly he's fallen in 2 years! Glad Burgess is still on there. I am desperately hoping for a breakout year next year from him. Please Michael I'm begging you!

I don't think the Nats would rank Marrero THAT low. We'll see this winter what they do with him!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
sigma_chi said:
Marrero, to low. Burgess finaly got out of A ball last year, and if he has a good year at AA, could earn a September call up. I think Burgess is undervalued, but im a nats fan, so take it for what it means...

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Do you think they will trade Norris with Flores and Ramos blocking his path? Maybe convert him to first?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
TraderJake said:
Do you think they will trade Norris with Flores and Ramos blocking his path? Maybe convert him to first?
I hope not. I think hes better then Ramos, and Flores is a big ? with his sholder problems. If Flores can come back, I think we should convert him to first. to many cathers is a good problem though

Members online

Latest posts