Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Saints-Cowboys Turkey Day game Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I am obviously biased, but I think the Pokes can score enough to keep it close and it should be a really fun game to watch.

I'll say NO 34, Dallas 30 with a shot at the end of winning.

I'm working, which kinda sux, but Time and a half pay and getting to watch both late games makes up for it. :D

Enjoy!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm looking forward to this one. If the Cowboys can pull off a win, this proves that Garrett can legitimately coach the team...which shocks the crap out of me. I swear he sabotaged the team earlier this season so that Wade would be fired and he could claim the job he was hired for years ago.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Alan Ball out of position on a pass, I'm shocked! :eek: :lol: :?

Two passes on 1st two plays by Dallas. Sigh. Of course, one of them was picked. Double sigh.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So, does Gerode's early snap deserve a :eek: or a :shock: or a :? or a :lol: or a ::facepalm:: or my pick, the :benson: .

Ugh. And as usual, the greatest punter, McBriar is awesome again.

And just to make it worse for Cowboys' fans, everytime I hear/see Julius Jones discussed, I think how we had Steven Jackson fall to us in the draft, only to pass on him, trade down and take JJ. Another :benson: .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Card Magnet said:
gt2590 said:
Jon Kitna is a better runner than FranK Tarkenton...
You just had to take a shot at me with that, didn't you? :lol:

Yep. Sorry, a Holiday Tradition.

At least the Cowboys are showing some fight still. IF Wade was still da Boss, it'd be real dead out there.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
FAILs to Bennett on 3rd down (Closest an announcer can come to calling out a player) and to the O-Line on 4th and 1.

FAILS!

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
gt2590 said:
FAILs to Bennett on 3rd down (Closest an announcer can come to calling out a player) and to the O-Line on 4th and 1.

FAILS!

Why run Barber when they have a faster back in Jones?

The OL is terrible, so old.lol

Members online

Latest posts