Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

will someone tell tom brady its tackle football.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Leave Justin Bieber, Sr. alone! He doesn't want to get any grass in those brunette locks. He's going to be auditioning to play Farrah Fawcett in her biopicture later this year.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The reason I am not a Patriots fan.

I jumpeed on the Jets bandwagon when I got a MArk Sanchez RC Topps Chrome Blue Ref.

Go win the Super Bowl Mark!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Are you talking about that call at the 1 when he was bitching to the refs? That was a horse collar tackle. He had every right to complain

Captain Canuck

Dec 4, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
JoshHamilton said:
Are you talking about that call at the 1 when he was bitching to the refs? That was a horse collar tackle. He had every right to complain

it's only horse collar if you get tackled by the shoulder pads. All the dude had was a fist full of jersey. That's legal, just like tackling Polamalu or marion barber from behind by the hair.

no i am talking about everytime he gets hit. i think the time you are talking about was on the offsides play... it looked like all jersey... that whintittery doesnt bother me as much as the pointing to the knees when he was hit after a pass... or the talking to the refs after suhs sack. it happens in every game. i can understand working the refs but every time you get hit is a bit... pussified... i think he has a lot of pent up sexual tension towards defensive linemen.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
no i am talking about everytime he gets hit. i think the time you are talking about was on the offsides play... it looked like all jersey... that whintittery doesnt bother me as much as the pointing to the knees when he was hit after a pass... or the talking to the refs after suhs sack. it happens in every game. i can understand working the refs but every time you get hit is a bit... pussified... i think he has a lot of pent up sexual tension towards defensive linemen.
Thats because it's a rule, you aren't allowed to go low on a QB or it's a 15 yard penalty. Is everyone who looks for the game to be called by the rules a wuss?
Btw he played last year with multiple broken limbs and a torn ligament in his thumb. This year he has a foot injury that has been bad enough to miss Wednesday practice with the last 3 weeks. Just sayin

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Tom Brady and his phantom injuries that have had him on the injury report every day since he started his first game :lol: .
He wore a flak jacket for every game dater the dolphins game last year...

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Every quarterback should wear a flack jacket and a back plate. Nothing hurts worse then getting hit in your ribs with a helmet 8+ times a game. Maybe getting hit in the back but that's about it.

But ever sense Brady tore his acl he did turn into a pus.

KandKCards said:
notjomommasclint said:
Thats because it's a rule, you aren't allowed to go low on a QB or it's a 15 yard penalty. Is everyone who looks for the game to be called by the rules a wuss?
Btw he played last year with multiple broken limbs and a torn ligament in his thumb. This year he has a foot injury that has been bad enough to miss Wednesday practice with the last 3 weeks. Just sayin

no she's a pussbag because she gets hit in the waist... THEN points to her knees like it was an illegal hit... she may have 3 championship rings, hot women, cool guy girl but she is still a drama queen whom in the act of selling the officials irritates the **** outta me!

to me its just as annoying as when a wideout misses a ball and instantly looks for the interference flag... or when they get a first down and do the point... especially if you are down by 10... yet no one calls that fluffy haired diva because she is a championship quaterback who has a mostly squeaky clean image!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
It's fun to read about people who wish injuries upon people whom they've never met. Rickz, I kind of hope that someone in whatever your profession is takes out one or both of your knees during your next work day.

Members online