Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Card Attempt: LMK your feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
With some downtime for the break, I decided to use the program GIMP on my Macbook. After reading instructions and what not, I made this card and will probably get it pressed and send it to Brandon Crawford for an AUTO after a few adjustments.

Take a look!
BranCraw.jpg

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Reduce the blackline around him so its less obvious and is the shape of that signature box compatible with his signature? Meaning is his auto long and thin or more square shaped?

Also, where are you getting the card pressed? I cant find anywhere that can actually print cards.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
it's pretty nice but you need to just clean it up a bit...i like the design, it probably needs an editing job...especially at the bottom, a bit messy...

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
First off, good design. I like the bridge idea.

I agree with the above posters. I'd shorten the box (left to right) and move move it to the lower left portion of the card rather than taking up the whole bottom, then extend Crawford's image to show the "GIANTS" on his jersey, which could also eliminate the need for the logo in the bottom left.

Hope this helps!

Macken

Nov 14, 2010
the render of him is way to choppy. if you want i can get you a much cleaner one.

It aint bad overall. as far as printing i hear alot of people are printing them on glossy paper and then using 3m adhesive tape and putting them on the blank decoy cards.

saferseas

Mar 9, 2010
Portland, OR
GarkoCollector said:
the cursive font needs changed

+1

You can find a better script font at dafont.com

And like everyone says, the black around the player looks rough. I'm not sure what the capabilities of GIMP are, but if you're serious about going to print with cards, you may want to invest in photoshop, or photoshop elements.