Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HAHHAHAHAA - Steiner Sports Black Friday "SALE" LMAO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So i got the email advertising some "sales" by steiner. Check some of this hilarious trashy specials..

AJ Burnett Signed 2009 World Series Baseball

"Sale" Price.......269.00

Lou Brock Signed Baseball

"Sale" Price......169.00

Buckner/Wilson Signed Baseball

"Sale" price.....169.00

Tony Kubek Signed Baseball

"Sale" Price.....89.00

They still always seem to make me laugh.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I wonder how much they pay a guy like AJ Burnett to sign each ball.....Maybe they only pay him $20 - $30 an autograph and go for a huge profit margin? This way even if they sell 25 % of their inventory and 75 % remains in a shed for decades, they still profit....

I mean when you think about it, let's say they are only making a small "profit" at $269....Like they pay Burnett $150 an autograph or even $200.....I mean at that price, Burnett could make more money signing autographs than playing baseball lol....

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not going to knock Steiner....

There great to shop when those crazy promo codes surface.

Like the time I got $50 free with no purchase.
or the Free Ortiz auto baseball with $50 purchase.

Will say though, since they honored those I did place one order when I was getting an autographed item for a present. Was a nice piece and was a decent price - didn't mind ordering from them after they honored those past offers.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Sportsnutcards said:
Steiner runs some good deals, but they usually don't last too long.

Ya I've gotten some good game used deals. If you get on their email list, they will send you great deals that are never on the website.

Members online

Latest posts