Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout Black Friday Chat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigeric

Aug 7, 2008
frazzles said:
Haha, these Facebook posts are brutal...
i think twitter is better since it tells u when they post something new and did anyone get any of there ebay specials?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
with all my refreshes (and those of others and of the internet as a whole), I'd like to know how big of traffic the internet is having right now!

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I think BO is just reading off one of their weekend specials, though you might see exactly one box of something you might actually want posted.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
crowTrobot said:
disappointing so far

Well, yeah, since I'm only targeting one product on my shopping list. ;)

I did find a pretty good deal on it at a FCB sponsor website as a weekend sale, so if I don't get it from BO today, that's fine with me as I'll get it from this forum's sponsor website.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Anyone else just email a Pic of there fridge lol?

nope, too much of a pain for me to do so. I'd have to take it, take the SD card to my PC, download and email it. I dont' have a smartphone to email it from the phone.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Pretty decent sales on MLB.com also...

I'm getting a Harper #34 official jersey for $108 DLVD

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
All Junk so far.

I wouldn't say 2010 Bowman or 2010 Bowman Chrome is junk. It's just not spectacular pricing so far on the non-junk products.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I remember last year they reposted most of deals. It sucked having to refresh all morning when they relisted almost everything again later on their "specials" page.

Members online

Latest posts