Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CheckOutMyCards.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
You player collectors might have, or might not hav eheard of this website. I had heard of it a few months back, and
checked it out (ha ha) and wasnt overly impressed. So today a friend of mine pointed out a pretty rare card that was
listed on there, so i wanted to grab it, and checked out what else they had, since id not been there in a long while (and not made a purchase)

well, that one card had 13 more of various types added that i needed for my Four Fools PC

1997 Donruss Signature Platinum Press Proofs #36 - Carlos Delgado
1999 Fleer Brilliants Blue #121 - Roberto Alomar
1994 Bowman's Best Refractors #X105 - C.Delgado/M.Nieves
1999 Topps Chrome Refractors #139 - Fred McGriff
1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection #364 - Gregg Jefferies
1996 Pinnacle Starburst #88 - Fred McGriff NAT
1994 Ultra All-Rookies #2 - Carlos Delgado
1999 Flair Showcase Row 1 #78 - Roberto Alomar/3000
1997 Donruss Limited Exposure #185 - C.Delgado/W.Joyner C
1996 Leaf Silver Press Proofs #93 - Gregg Jefferies
1999 Finest Refractors #237 - Gregg Jefferies
1999 Finest Refractors #180 - Roberto Alomar
1998 Finest Refractors #60 - Roberto Alomar
1997 Circa Rave #163 - Roberto Alomar/150

So, i recommend you player collectors give them a look, you never know!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
wolfmanalfredo said:
The do have a bunch of cards rarely listed on the bay, but the prices are on reasonable if you really want the cards

i also like saving on s&h from a dozen different eBay sellers, not to mention possible lost in the mail's

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
I should have my first shipment of 900 cards uploaded any day now. They were supposed to be on the site by Monday, but they are somewhat behind right now. Most of the cards are inserts/parallels and stuff that I just didn't feel like putting on ebay. I love this site and have purchased 25+ cards in the last few months with most being flipped on ebay. I like the best offer feature and already have about 100 items I will purchase with the proceeds from my sales.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I bought some cards from them a few weeks ago and was very impressed. They are quick to ship and send the cards securely (new sleeves, top-loaders, team bag, bubble mailer). Also, I found quite a few that were far below eBay prices and who doesn't like the cheap combined s&h?

I'd highly recommend giving them a shot!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
cartersprings said:
I bought some cards from them a few weeks ago and was very impressed. They are quick to ship and send the cards securely (new sleeves, top-loaders, team bag, bubble mailer). Also, I found quite a few that were far below eBay prices and who doesn't like the cheap combined s&h?

I'd highly recommend giving them a shot!

I agree. I got my cards within 3 business days. All cards were in brand new penny sleeves and toploaders in a team bag.

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
It's a great alternative to eBay, and while in the long run it's cheaper than buying 1-2 cards at a time on eBay. I don't care much for their shipping prices. Just wish they'd revisit the shipping discounts since one can pay $12+ for shipping like I did and still get the same bubble mailer sent first class with under $3 postage.

Other than that though, it's great for player collectors or even team/set builders.

I remember when they first started setting up at the local shows here(they're based a few miles away from me), I brushed em off to begin with, figured it'd be yet another failed concept but they seem to have gotten a good business model going.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I've used them about 10 times so far to buy and I think they are fantastic, great service, at a great price. I highly recommend using the best offer feature as most of the sellers will either accept your offer or counter offer.

Jeremy - the web site... are you ready for it... is checkoutmycards.com It may be a bit much for ya but I think you can figure it out. ;)

chicagofan1

Aug 7, 2008
Wisconsin
I've been selling on there for a few months, and I can't see myself going back to eBay. No more nagging buyers to pay or taking packages to the post office. Just send your cards in and wait for them to sell.

I would encourage submitting offers if you're interested in a card but don't like the price. At least for mine, I'll accept most reasonable offers, especially if someone wants multiple cards from my inventory.

My Listings on COMC

Kevin

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Thanks a ton for posting this! Just bought some low-end Kemp cards I needed for my PC. Nice site, easy to browse, and found plenty. Made my first purchase tonight. Definitely beat eBay costs for what I would have paid for most of them.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
tommyfro21 said:
Thanks a ton for posting this! Just bought some low-end Kemp cards I needed for my PC. Nice site, easy to browse, and found plenty. Made my first purchase tonight. Definitely beat eBay costs for what I would have paid for most of them.

My pleasure Brother. As i mentioned, when a friend of mine showed me the Alomar '97 Rave /150 for $5, i became a fan of the site! LOL

the only issue i have with making best offers on the site is (unless of course theyve changed it, ive not checked) that you must have funds in their "bank" for lack of a better term, to make a best offer

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Hate to say it but it seems like a kick in the "insert the most painful part of your body here" for anyone looking to sell.

Seems cheap to begin with at only $.10 per card but from the way I am reading it they charge a 20% Cash-Out Fee. So if you sell and do not want to buy items on their site you are going to pay 5-7% (assuming 12-15% on ebay) more on fees than you would with ebay.

Not only that but you have to send your cards to them. What happens when they go out of business or decide to sell out????

Not sure I would use this site for anything more than buying.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
bouwob said:
Hate to say it but it seems like a kick in the "insert the most painful part of your body here" for anyone looking to sell.

Seems cheap to begin with at only $.10 per card but from the way I am reading it they charge a 20% Cash-Out Fee. So if you sell and do not want to buy items on their site you are going to pay 5-7% (assuming 12-15% on ebay) more on fees than you would with ebay.

Not only that but you have to send your cards to them. What happens when they go out of business or decide to sell out????

Not sure I would use this site for anything more than buying.

I guess the big question is this: Would those cards sell if put up on eBay? If not, I could see it being worth it. If they would, then you make a very valid point.

Members online

Latest posts