Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old 90's boxes-worth anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
I've found a place that has some older sealed baseball boxes. I didn't collect bball back then, so I'm not sure of their value, but they had a pretty good selection covered in years of dust. Some of the ones I can remember are:

2000 Topps Gallery Hobby
1997 Pinnacle Certified

Are they worth picking up? And are there any Rare Older baseball products in particular that I should be looking for?

Thanks!

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
ethanbryer said:
I dont think there is such thing as 2000 topps tribute.. i could be wrong.

That was my mistake, thanks for catching it!
It was 2000 Topps Gallery

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I'm thinking $15 bucks for Topps Gallery would be all that it's worth. Only thing that you could possibly hit that was worth anything were the Heritage inserts (not huge any more, but nice cards) and the PPIs, but you have to hit a good player to even make it worth the time. I sold Jeter for $20.

Was there anything Pacific?

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
tonsofcommons said:
I'm thinking $15 bucks for Topps Gallery would be all that it's worth. Only thing that you could possibly hit that was worth anything were the Heritage inserts (not huge any more, but nice cards) and the PPIs, but you have to hit a good player to even make it worth the time. I sold Jeter for $20.

Was there anything Pacific?

I can't remember if there was or not, the old baseball stuff is sitting on the bottom shelf and is hard to see from over the counter, but I'll check.

They don't discount their old stock very often, so I'm pretty sure the prices are going to be close to their original sticker.

Members online

Latest posts