Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Fleer/Skybox Players choice sheets player collectors IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
These are catalogued in Beckett but for whatever reason show up in some individual players checklist and not others. Must be a database issue where they are not all entered by player. I assume a few of the more hardcore player collectors don't even know these exist for that very reason. Regardless these are a rather tough find. Ive been searching for one for a while and came across a couple so picked them all up in case other player collectors needed them for their PC as well. I have two copies left. both have a dinged bottom corner from shipping. the scans below are the actual sheet I have in hand and the corner damage really doesn't take away from the sheet all that much. Im looking for $25dlvd paypal gift per copy and that includes being shipped in a 8.5x11 toploader sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard and a new thick mailer which I will have to buy at the PO the day I ship. I want to ensure these arrive in the same condition I have them in hand now.

1998 Fleer/Skybox Players choice sheet
Front
JoseNFT126.jpg

Back
JoseNFT127.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
These sheets feature just to name a few:

Mark McGwire
Roger Clemens
Eric Davis
Greg Maddux
Paul Molitor
Jose Canseco
Juan Gonzalez
Nomar Garciaparra
Pedro Martinez
Sammy Sosa
Alex Rodriguez
Ben Grieve
Todd Helton
Trevor Hoffman
Kerry Wood

Not looking to make much of a profit on these..bought them just in case others were searching like I have been for a copy. Im just trying to get them into a few other top player collectors hands while I have them available. These don't show up often and are not catalogued right in Beckett into each collectors list but I sent a message in hopes they fix that error.