Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is the grading PSA does at a show as good as the reg. sub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I have a something large that I would like to have authenticated by PSA and don't want to have to package it up.

Is the service they provide at a show as good as the regular submission? Will I get the same docs??

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
PSA doesn't do any card grading on-site (except at the National). They take everything back to Newport Beach with them.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
JVC said:
PSA doesn't do any card grading on-site (except at the National). They take everything back to Newport Beach with them.

I needed to have a football helmet authenticated. It is a SD Charger helmet signed by Brees and Tomlinson.

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
PSA does do onsite grading at some shows they setup at (Sun Times show, National). Their onsite service is more expensive than they mail in service; however, you can drop stuff off at the show for them to take back to CA so you eliminate the postage out there. Also, PSA does actually slab the cards at the show. They don't do that raw grade crap like BGS does.

Members online

Latest posts